Search This Blog

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, May 7, 2010

Ten Things You Don't Mind Hearing Your Near Teen Daughter Say



1. Cutting yourself is stupid

2. I will never understand how girls allow themselves to become pregnant

3. Of course I have to go to choir practice. I am IN the choir. It is my responsibility

4. Two girls said they were going to fight after school. I felt I had to tell someone and see if I could stop it.

5. Do I have to eat all of that? How about a bite. A small bite. A minuscule bite.


6. My family is totally psycho. I love my family

7. I was trying to help them and they just kept blowing me off.

8. I really like your sermons

9. Dad, could you just, like, disappear now?


10. I love you, Daddy.


And I have heard them all..... and am very blessed with my almost teen going through puberty I hardly recognize you sometimes daughter.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little sad to have missed out on the daughter stuff. It's the end of our matriarchy. For two generations it was all girls and this generation is all boys! Oh well, I can still have daughters in law.

    ReplyDelete