Search This Blog

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Five Guidelines to Rational Thinking

I was going through a box of old papers and memoribilia from my father's past when I came across a small card, upon which were typed Five Guidelines to Rational Thinking. I have no idea of thier origin, or why specifically my father kept this card. I do not know if they are his guidelines or borrowed from another. In any event, I post them here for whatever value they may have. After all, anything that promotes us to better rational thinking is ok in my book.

1. Is this thought based on objective reality?

2. Does this thought help me to protect my life?

3. Does this thought help me to reach my short and long-term goals?

4. Does this thought prevent significant conflict with others?

5. Does this thought help me to feel the way I want to feel?


Incidentally... I have gone over 5000 page views since I started earlier this year. Don't know what that means, exactly, but it sounds significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment