Search This Blog

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Reflections on the Lake

So last night around midnight, the kids were out looking at the lake, still and mirror-like reflecting moonlight in a cool breeze. They were overcome by the beauty of the scene, prompting my 9-year-old son to observe the following, which is an exact quote:

Tonight I have experienced such beauty. I thought beauty was in a woman's face that you loved. But today I have figured out that beauty isn't always in a woman's face that you love----it can be right in front of you. You just have to take a moment and just soak it in. It can even make you cry.

1 comment:

  1. wow, that's quite a young man there! it surprises and charms me that someone his age can actually slow down enough to take that kind of beauty in...the handiwork of God.

    ReplyDelete