Search This Blog

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, January 22, 2010

A Little About Me

My name is Jim and I am a Presbyterian Minister and teacher in Nebraska. I currently serve a church and from time to time teach in the English department of the University of Nebraska, Kearney.

I have never blogged before and am not very technically talented so hang in there with me as I get started.

My primary reason to blog is a need to express myself against a world increasingly hostile (so it seems to me) to reason and critical thinking. Perhaps I am not any good at it either, but as the blog's title suggests, its this or go crazy.

Thanks for reading and I hope you will record your visit in some way.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere Jim! It will become your new addiction. I'll facebook some advice to you soon.

    ReplyDelete