Search This Blog

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

And The Winner Is....



Julie.... I think.

The untrue statement from yesterday is number 17. I have, in fact, attended two Nebraska football games in 11 years. Nebraska lost both times so I am not allowed to attend any more.

Everything else is true, either objectively or subjectively.

Today my son's third grade class is scheduled to go on a field trip to the fairgrounds. I am driving for said event. Naturally, because the children are scheduled to go to this largely dirt venue, it snowed last night just enough to make everything wet and nasty. Will they still go?

Time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Get outta town! I guessed right?! Cool.
    That's nuts that you got snow, it's 80 degrees here and we've got our shorts on.

    ReplyDelete