Search This Blog

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Overheard While Driving Son's Third Grade Field Trip



I can’t find the seatbelt

You’re sitting on it

No I’m not

Is anyone burned?

Burned?

Yea, I’m reading a book on CPU and I can treat burns

No

Chemical burns, electrical burns… who has a chemical burn

I got a burn

How?

Church

How?

Steam

I don’t treat that…. What’ya do?

Put ice on it

That’ll work

Hey Sudoku!

That’s my book

Can I do one

Sure

You know how to do Sudoku?

No

Then why do you want to do it?

Its easy

How?

Answers on page 67

Where’re we going?

Fairgrounds

Oh, is that near my grandmother’s house?

How would I know?

Finished

What?

Finished the Sudoku

You know sometimes I don’t cheat

Me too

Hey a fortune cookie!

That’s mine

Why is your car so dirty?

What’s it say?

You will soon find love

That’s for you!

No it’s for you

Hey that reminds me

My sister’s boyfriend came over last night

Yuck

He wanted to take her to a disco stick.

A what?

A disco stick

Is that like a stripper pole

What’s a stripper pole?

Hey the Fairgrounds

Where are the toys?

Toys?

Yea like that big circle thing

That’s the fair you dork

Yea the fairgrounds

That’s in the summer

So what’s this

Why are we here

Hey we’re first

(sound of door opening)

Hey wait up—what’s a stripper pole?

3 comments:

  1. Safety day.... water safety, electricity, firearms etc.. and this is where my son learned that pigs will eat human flesh. He thought that was interesting. You'd like him....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overheard on MY third grade field trip....

    Patty's new car has seatbelts!

    There's a bee in here! eeek!!

    Sandy and Kevin are going steady. If her Mom finds out, she won't get to come to my slumber party.

    What's a seatbelt?

    Did you watch Father Knows Best last night? Bud is SOOO cute!

    I got an A in penmanship!

    There's the Tastee Freeze!!! Can we stop can we stop PLEEEEEEAZE???

    You get A's in everything.

    David's family is getting a COLOR TV!

    David has cooties.

    What's a SEATBELT?!?!?!

    Homemade cookies, for us?! Thanks Mrs. McDermand!

    Golly, is that a tube of JUST cherry Lifesavers?!

    I heard David say a dirty word.

    Let's play kick the can tonight!

    I can't. I have my piano lesson.

    My Dad's typewriter broke last night. The G and H keys come up together.

    I lost the key to my brand new roller skates. My mom is really steamed.

    Our typewriter types both black AND red!

    Oooooo......!!!

    Look at that girl with the hula hoop!

    C'mon, it's my turn with the Etch-a-Sketch!

    Are we there yet?

    ReplyDelete